BlownOutOfProportion4 (1) BlownOutOfProportion4 (1)

Just some criticisms

I'm only trying to offer constructive criticism and in no way am I trying to insult you or bash your series.
In the passed I wrote some reviews for these series which were less than nice.

If you want to be a comedy writer you need to practice more than just vulgarity. I felt you used it as a clutch through most of it, if not all of it. Don't get me wrong, you had a lot of things worth smiling at; mostly the beginning of the picture show but the obsenities and sex themes got boring quick.
You've got non-sequitor down.
The biggest problem is the plot. I couldn't find it. I know it's three parts long, but gar; I just can't do it, I can't sit through another. Is it just three kids day at school?
On the other hand:
The animation isn't professional, but the amount of work that went into it is obvious. The backgrounds weren't bad, not bad at all, and there's definately attention to detail. I'm mostly criticizing your humor.
I know your general response is "You need a sense of humor!!..." but I don't think thats it. It's just a lot of swearing with sex jokes.
But it's not all bad.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

thank you thank you i appreciate the constructive criticism BUT you need to watch all 3 parts because this is 1 episode, you cant judge an episode if you just watch the first third because theres no climax, storyline or action yet... it was too big to upload as 1 full episode and im really disappointed because people think that Part 1 is the episode but its not even close, please if u have the time watch the other 2 parts! Part 3 is rated 4.3/5 and has ALL great reviews :)

Ingus: Episode 8 Ingus: Episode 8

What happened to his voice?!

Well I'm a HUGE fan of Ingus. To see I'm 3 years late for an update upsets me; but, alas I caught it and I feel like Ingus is missing. It just doesn't feel the same anymore.

MAG Vent MAG Vent

Loved it

I know the animation style wasn't yours but you did animate it none the less. I think this was brilliantly done. You made it worth watching (length-wise) and comedic (vent-wise).
I'm glad it wasn't just some random parts throughout the game, it actually had short story plot development.
Right on to ya mate!
Hope you make some more with some different games too.

Dio [Episode vi] Dio [Episode vi]

Well I'm glad I didn't see the first one :D

Keep practicing.
". . .NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT ANIMATION![mainly content ^_^]"
Well, then if you're gonna say that put in some content...it was really...hmm what's the word? Amateur.
To hold true to your own argument have it make sense. I didn't understand anything except they made a shopping list of Destiny. Maybe get a mic and do some voice acting or find someone else to do some for you. Write a script and storyboard before you animate, I just couldn't follow anything.
And yes, the animation (what little there was) was poor. If there's that little animation put more time into it.
Try again. May take you 'til 10.0 but I'm not sure maybe more.

Jonesy177x responds:

episodes...i have decently 3 months , put into them, my friend , and am still working on some, so :P

endino endino

Closure is important

If you had added just like 10 extra seconds of the guy doing an epic dino-finisher this could have been a masterpiece.
Good work though; just needs closure.
Felt like it finished too soon and left me with mouth agape.
GJ mate, GJ.

peixeaquatico responds:

thanks

ODTPAKTP. (see inside) ODTPAKTP. (see inside)

I can't rate your film here

I didn't watch your film so I'm not giving it a score. 5/10 is just in between. Pls fix your play button, for whatever reason I can't right click and play it.

Tagger54 responds:

the play button works fine, I'm not sure why your having problems.

Ra-kun leva's polka Ra-kun leva's polka

Un parte fue comica

La contadora se llama "LLEVA'S POLKA".
La animacion puede haber sido mas alijado con mejores graficos. El chiste no estuvo malo, pero tampoco me lleno.
Case todos los que usar este pagina no leer en espanol, debe buscar un amigo que pueda traducis por usted.

No Stress No Stress

Now I get it!

I had to read the reviews below to really understand the joke and it's a lot funnier knowing that. I appreciate the effort you made to make it english friendly and it didn't look that bad. Like earlier said though maybe try some free hand art.
You might be really really good at making flash cartoons.

The College Years 18 The College Years 18

No sir. I don't like it.

The animation was almost animitronic. Jokes weren't bad though. Nothing too new or interesting; sorry.

The BEST Flash Animator The BEST Flash Animator

The dialogue

The dialogue was actually funny so learn to animate and make that story come truez.
Team up with someone and make a flash.

Heil responds: